Strategy management is an ongoing process that defines an institution and provides consistency by focusing its efforts. It requires analytical capacity, thinking out of the box and involves the core teams of an organization.
We use innovative tools, such as the Business Model Generator and Value Proposition Design Tool to evaluate alternatives and set a clear vision & mission.
Strategy analysis and definition
We work with our clients to generate strategic thinking, create new perspectives, evaluate scenarios and generate innovative strategies & policies.
Strategy is in the cross section between a top management vision and middle management objectives. We have an extensive experience in aligning the team to a common vision and setting the formal roadmaps to align strategy into action.
Industry and market analysis
We deliver in-depth market analysis, including industry trends; competition reviews; offering competitive forces analysis and positioning analysis, aiming to understand the opportunities, threats, challenges and critical success factors in the industries and market landscape inside which we work.
Designing and implementing control frameworks
Management control is the process by which managers align their teams to implement organizational strategies and successfully drive results. We design and implement balanced scorecard and control dashboards, from strategic to budget and operational levels, with a focus on real management execution and action. As also with a risk management framework.
KEY TOOLS AND METHODOLOGIES
Business model generator
A very visual tool to represent, analyse and evaluate business models, focused on adding value to the clients we work with.
Interactive workshops where our team’s insights are fertilized and discussed with the client teams’ own insights and experience, converging into an effective strategy.
Designing and implementing effective strategy-to-action balanced scorecards, drilling down from the overall strategy into a detailed operational focus.
Design and evaluate scenarios, analysing multiple relevant dimensions as revenues, market share, risks prevented and resources needed.
Risk management framework:
Framework to identify, evaluate and manage risks, including risk matrix and business continuity planning.
TEAM PROJECT EXAMPLES+-
- 5 year strategic plan
- Iberian Railway Market Report
- Strategy analysis workshop for major Egyptian IT Company
- Strategic plan for a Portuguese telecom operator
- Strategic analysis for a major Middle East consulting firm
- Strategic risk analysis for a major Middle East Call Center firm
- Reporting framework design and implementation for a major Mille East IT company
- Strategic plan for a non-governmental economic association federation in Mozambique
- Geographical market analysis and selected market segments for a cable operator
- IT cost model, budgeting and control model for a full service telecommunications provider
- IT outsourcing strategy and implementation for a National Oil Company (NOC)
- IT outsourcing strategy for a national electricity transmission line operator