Business Transformation and Project Management
Change is good. Managers are agents of transformation, leading programs, and projects, organizational and cultural changes.
We manage change in a holistic perspective, from successful project management to leading transformation trough stakeholder’s engagement. By understanding our customers business and culture, we are able to add the required know how and competences to their teams, as also to support them in delivering results through project implementation and organization renovation.
Programs are extensive transformation initiatives with multiple projects, which usually go in-depth into a company core. We manage programs using proven methodologies (as the PMI standard), set up effective governance, align teams, provide integration, and ensure regular reviews with through accountability.
Speed of change, the virtual organization and increasing complexity are bringing projects to the center of a company. So, managing projects has become a core competence of the management team. We make sure that projects are driven by clear benefits that support the strategy, use staged approaches to manage projects, apply typical frameworks (as the PMI standard), place high emphasis on the early stages of the project and encourage teamwork and commitment.
As the business context accelerates, organizations and people are most unlikely to succeed unless they can master change. Change, means to pass from one form or phase into another, for which people are better prepared. Our teams manage change by identifying clear inflection points (key shifts), establishing management and measurability, mobilizing change from the bottom up, and establishing an effective communication strategy.
KEY TOOLS AND METHODOLOGIES
Project Management Institute (PMI) standards
Market standard for project management is our reference tool for project management.
We extensively use Smartsheets, a web based collaborative project management and information sharing tool.
Risk analysis tools
Project risk assessment tools to identify, evaluate and manage risks and issues within ensure process success and completion.
TEAM PROJECT EXAMPLES+-
- Security governance pmo
- Project management for a major outsourcing transformation project for a European oil and gas company
- Risk management model design and disaster recovery plan development
- Ct transformation leadership to support key Egyptian players to transform their business’s by implementing best practices in several areas (business strategy process optimization, risk management, quality management, sales optimization) (Egypt)
- Strategy definition and support in implementing an outsourcing plan to optimize costs in the IT department delivering a significant cost reduction in the operations costs
- PMO project to renegotiate antenna's sites rents for a major telecom Portuguese player, involving the coordination of multiple teams (technical, legal, procurement, financial)
- Change management for implementing a common framework in an insurance multinational across 10 countries