Business Modelling and Financing
Business modelling and budgeting are keys to formalize a strategy.
We engage senior management teams to evaluate scenarios and define resources required to deliver solid business plans and results.
Business modelling is a key tool to design and set a strategy. We create business models with different levels of complexity, from start-ups to growth strategies and from transformation to turn-around.
Pricing analysis and sensitiveness
Pricing analysis is multifaceted and requires both a market and margins examination. We work with our clients to scrutinize and define pricing models that strengthen growth.
We set up interactive work sessions to converge and deliver organization budgets (single or multi-year) that are both “top-down” and “bottom-up”.
Financing strategy and negotiation
We evaluate financing options and support financing rounds to maximize results.
KEY TOOLS AND METHODOLOGIES
Risk analysis and Monte Carlo Simulation
Using excel modelling and @RISK decision analysis toolkit to carry out risk analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, sensitivity analysis and forecasting.
Business Modelling Tool
Flexible excel business-modelling tool that integrates all key variables and supports scenario building.
TEAM PROJECT EXAMPLES+-
- Business modelling for a software as a service ERP solution consortium
- 20 year business model and forecast analysis for a major southern Europe cable operator
- Strategic plan (5 year) for a emerging telecom operator in Portugal
- Business plan and financing options for a Power electronics company in Spain
- Design, implement and deliver monthly budget control for IT spending at Portugal Telecom
- Business model for a new datacentre for Portugal Telecom